Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Almost Hike Time! New 4 day format.

I met with four of the six hikers Sunday! Wow are we excited. One of us is working on reserving the sites right now, and things are coming together.

Eric, looking forward to seeing you there. We will let you know arrival times, campsite info, etc.

We have a great group planning to be there, so if you aren't a part yet, you could probably still jump in.

We have shortened the trip from a week to Sunday through Wednesday. We have a great list of day hikes planned.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. It looks as if my wife is coming! Let me know details, campsite arrangements, fees, and food preparations. We are going to have to drive back Wednesday. So we have Monday and Tuesday for hikes. Is it possible to do one of the Leconte trails Monday or Tuesday? I'm not even sure if that was on the list, but it's one I haven't done yet and think would be fun. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete